Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Summit At Colorado Springs

This year has been very tumultuous for my family, but in the mist of all this crazy life of mine, I was rewarded with a scholarship from a wonderful organization,  The Dancing Letters Scholarship Fund.  
I submitted my paperwork, fully expecting to be declined. In fact I had to reread my acceptance email several times before understanding that I had in fact received scholarship monies to attend.  So unexpected, and thrilled  to attend The Summit in Colorado Springs this summer.

Well, that is where I will be next Sunday for a week with my instructor Laurie Doctor, who I've admired for years.  I would say that I'm most definitely PASSIONATE about my calligraphy and so grateful to The Dancing Letters Scholarship Fund for making this possible for me at this insane time in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment