Friday, October 21, 2011

Time Flys When You Are Playing

Where has the time gone, in my last post I was preparing for Petal Pushers Grand Opening which was a huge success.  My friend and store owner Glenna and Suzan the floral designer put on a great party supported by their family, friends and the community.   You find will my aprons, christmas ornaments, birdhouses, cards and 1 lantern for sale in the store.


 holiday hostess aprons

 my cards are in the box on the table

 holiday hostess aprons and my decorated/lettered birdhouse


decorative / lettered birdhouse in an arrangement

yes, that's my lantern hanging in the front of the store.  

My life is busy and I'm loving every minute of it!! 
 Next on my list to prepare for is the Boone County Artist Showcase. 


Your Creative Friend
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment