Tuesday, September 27, 2011

News and Updates


It is my great pleasure to announce you will be able to purchase my cards, ornaments and aprons at Petal Pushers in Crescent Springs, KY.  If you live in the area please stop by for the Grand Opening, it would be great to see you.
  

I have been working on a new lantern idea, a simple design using my calligraphy, canvas, free motion stitching, FW ink, etc. My next step is to purchase the light fixture to see if I need to add any additional holes for light to shine through.    


Painting and lettering on the canvas.

Place holes in the canvas

Added fabric to wooden ring

Sewing bead to the bottom


Adding flowers

Added beads, rhinestones

Still needed to find a really large bead for the twine to go through






That's it, please leave a comment and have a wonderful day.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Wow...love your lantern...so pretty.. and I love the new look over here. xoxox

    ReplyDelete