Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sharing the Love of Christmas Trees

Life gets to busy, and this year I slowed it down with some holiday crafting. Shortly after Thanksgiving my daughter and I added a table in the kitchen so we could craft all through the holiday season.  I picked up some inspiration to make a Christmas Trees, which has developed into a full blown passion.  The best part of having a craft table in the kitchen is I can stop and work on a tree in between making cookies, addressing Christmas Cards, etc.

Red Bird Christmas




Snow Angel Christmas


    Silver & Snow
  Sparkle of Christmas

                                                                    
These are ornaments or table decorations, starting on the table: 1) Burlap Sparkle 2) Seuss Christmas
3) Shimmers of Green 4) Feathers of Pink 5) Little Sparkle 


Southern Charm



Hope you are enjoying every moment of the holiday season with the people you love. Time to work on my gingerbread trees and bake some more cookies.  Wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday.

With Artistic Flair
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment