Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What's New in the Studio


As I promised, I'm sharing one of the projects I'm working on in the studio.  The piece below was about to receive the finishing touches when I noticed the error I made. 


OMG.......I HAD LEFT OUT A WORD........A CALLIGRAPHERS WORST NIGHTMARE.


Back to the drawing board, and unfortunately I managed to get ink spots on the next 2 attempts.


This is a small corner of my work table, my original pieces is in the bottom right hand corner, above it is  the one missing a word, the center piece is ready for me to paint.  



My final attempt included inspiration from the previous attempts. All painted and ready for the next step, so I'm going back to work now to complete this pieces.


Alright, here it is completed.




powered by creativity
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment