Thursday, June 9, 2011

Celebrations In Our Lives

Wow, so much has happened since the last time I posted.  My life has been packed with so much recently. Beginning with our daughters 8th grade dance and the her promotion to freshman! Next I went on a trip to Boston to see my brother. Upon my return I volunteered to work the band banquet for my son Jacob.  Next came the our twin boys graduation from Hight School.  Family came into town for both the promotion and graduation.  It's been a whirlwind of activities, laughter, happiness and love.  An AMAZING time in our lives that we will always treasure.  I'd like to share some of those moments with photographs.


Sarah's 8th Grade Dance


Boston


 I ♥ Boston.





Band Banquet
 I designed the gift tags and certificates for the senior class band members.  The music notes were found on Etsy.  I painted them black, drilled a hole and added the year, which was in the gift bag each one received.  The banquet was enjoyed by all that attended, including my son, a senior, and my daughter who will be a freshman in the band next year.



CLASS OF 2011
                            
 Alex and Jacob after graduations and the cake for their party.

   
I write this blog today with tears in my eyes, I'm so excited and so proud of our children and completely in awe of everything we've accomplished over the years.  I have to thank my husband, who is a ROCK STAR,  he always keeps me centered (not an easy job, trust me)!  I'm thankful for all the family and friends who shared in the celebrations. 

 Powered by Love
Susan





1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is adorable! Hugs sweet friend ....hope you find time to put your feet up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete