Friday, March 11, 2011

Bloom Where You Are Planted

This past weeks class project with Jenny Doh / Cynthia Shaffer was to make an apron using the phrase: “Bloom Where You Are Planted.” I have made a variety of aprons in the past, however this projected required me to free motion stitch the words on to the fabric.

Despite the fact that I already had the fabric I needed, I still ended up at Joann's, looking for inspiration and burlap. While shopping it became more obvious that with each smile, conversation, laughter that transpired a feeling of happiness was blooming in the air.

This is when I came to this conclusion that when you bloom where you are planted happiness is sure to follow.

xxx

susan









1 comment:

  1. Oh dearest this is so sweet!! It reminds me of my dear mom, who used to embroider everything to give it a special touch. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TODAY, and enjoy every moment of life...Anita

    ReplyDelete