Friday, January 21, 2011

Amazing People


These are the most amazing people in my life. they add an artistic flair to everything they do, wear, and say. We had another snow storm last week that drop a total on 6 inches of snow. The majority of snow fell on Wednesday night and Thursday. clearing to sunny skies on Friday. So of course school was cancelled once again, and we were all stuck at home! Frankly, we're all suffering from a serious case of cabin fever because of
all the snow this winter. So, like any good mother I kicked everyone out of the house including myself, to go clean off our drive and sidewalk. As a result of expending some pent up energy, and breathing in some fresh air our attitudes improved and I got some great pictures.








1 comment:

  1. I had a laugh at this post...teens do this to you....make you speak about them in other languages! I'm sure it's all good!

    I'm fascinated by your stitching techniques you learned.....I'll have to read more now!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete